Magpul Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
American-made, solid steel construction with grip-enhancing phosphate finish engages both stock and pin-style barrel nuts. Fits standard sized flash hiders. Installs and removes rifle receiver extensions and carbine castle nuts, with extended teeth for use with ASAP plates. Two hammer faces. Works with 1/2" torque wrench, relevant torque specifications included on Wrench for quick reference. Convenient Bottle Opener for refreshments after the build is complete (fits both Metric and SAE bottle caps.)
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/Entry-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench*, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP® and ASAP®-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
Specifications: Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in.
NOTE: Not compatible with larger pistol-style receiver extension tubes
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend