HS Precision stock for Remington 700 Long Action - Used
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Note there is no VAT on this item as it is used.
This Black HS Precision tactical stock appears unused and also includes the BDL hinged floor plate kit (triggerguard, magazine follower, spring and spacer) for a Remington 700 .300 Win Mag.
Light weight and very strong, an easy and nice upgrade to your Rem 700.
A drop-in replacement stock to fit: Remington 700 right hand long action detachable magazine box with varmint/tactical (.850" muzzle diameter) barrel contour.
This stock features a full length aluminum bedding block, ambidextrous palm swell, and comes standard with dual front swivel studs.
- Woven Kevlar® cloth
- Woven fiberglass cloth
- Uni-directional carbon fiber
- Epoxy-based gel coat and laminating resin
- Reaction injection molded (machine mixed) polyurethane foam, fiberglass reinforced
- Proprietary CNC machined aluminum bedding block chassis system, designed by H-S Precision
- Non-reflective, non-slip baked-on polyurethane finish
- Uncle Mike's sling swivel studs
- Uncle Mike's Ultra-Mag recoil pad
Manufacturers spec's (not checked)
- Weight - 2.60 lbs
- Overall length - 32.55"
- Forend length - 11.30"
- Forend width at recoil lug - 2.21"
- Forend width near tip of stock - 2.16"
- Grip - 2.04" width, ambidextrous palm swell
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown
We Also Recommend