Hera Arms straight-pull AR15, 18", .223 Rem, 15" handguard
For help with selecting your rifle, pricing and current stock please do not hesitate to get in touch using the online chat, email, facebook or old fashioned telephone!
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
Parabellum worked with Hera Arms to develop "The 15th" rifle in manual operation for the UK civilian market so they can be enjoyed by target shooters as well as the police and military.
Each straight-pull rifle can be easily adapted to the shooters requirements with many options to choose from.
Match grade Hera Arms button rifled barrels which are heat treated, stress relieved and finished with manganese phosphate coating.
.223 Remington, 1:9 twist
- 14.5" heavy profile, threaded 1/2"x28
- 16.75" heavy profile, threaded 1/2"x28
- 16.75" fluted, threaded 1/2"x28
- 18" bull, target crown
- 24" bull, target crown
.300 Whisper, 1:8 twist
- 14.5" heavy profile, threaded 5/8""x24
- Threaded muzzle only
- Austrian A2
- Linear compensators
- Competition brakes
- Ase Utra brakes/suppressors
BCG (Bolt carrier group):
- Mil-spec phosphatised
- Chrome plate
Straight-pull charging handle:
- Standard "T" charger which is not ideal for straight-pull operation but can be easily upgraded at a later stage.
- Enhanced "T" charger with large latch which allows for easy operation of a straight-pull rifle.
- Hera Arms left side charging handle. Designed for rapid operation of a straight-pull AR15, the lever is angled downwards to provide clearance for scope mounts.
There are many options to customise your AR15 lower.
- Stocks by Hera Magpul, Hogue, etc.
- Pistol grips
- Selector switch (military or ambidextrous)
We have most variants of AR15 proofed and ready to ship immediately with any options you require. If not on the shelf then your rifle is built to order with a typical delivery time of 8-12 weeks.
Please note this item can only be sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for a face to face transaction with the appropriate paperwork.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend