DOCTERsight III reflex sight, black
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
The DOCTERsight III reflex sight is well known for its compact size and long lasting red-dot. A fantastic primary optic for use on shotguns, hunting rifles and as back up on higher magnification optics when coupled with an ERA-TAC or a Spuhr mount.
You will need a mounting solution for this optic:
- Direct fit mounts (for specific rifles, pistols, Picatinny rail or dovetails)
- ERA-TAC adaptors
- Sphur adaptors
Contact us if you are not sure what mount you need.
- Parallax-free, with low profile and low weight
- High-strength monoblock housing made of special aluminium
- Three magnet-controlled illuminated dot intensities can be selected
- Suitable for night vision
- Automatic illuminated dot control
- Battery indicator
- Control cap with safety strap eyelet
- Reticle adjustment range Height ± 360 cm/100 m (± 130in/100Yard)
- Reticle adjustment range Windage ± 270 cm/100 m (± 97.5in/100Yard)
- Coverage extend of the reticle 3.5 MOA 10 cm/100 m (3.5 in/100 Yard)
- Colour aiming point - red
- Weight (without mount) 25g (0.9 oz)
If you cannot find the item you are looking for, get in touch and let us know your requirements.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend