Accuracy International AX50 rifle
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised). For exports out of EU, sales tax of 20% is removed from the prices shown.
Accuracy International AX50 rifle delivers superior firepower against most other readily availible shoulder fired weapons. The rifle is an upgrade on the battle proven AW50, with superior ergonomics and flexible mounting options for night vision. Each rifle is built to your specification on the same line as the military and police rifles, delivery time is approximately 18 weeks +.
The rifles feature:
- Match grade .50 BMG stainless barrel, 1:15 twist
- 27" barrel
- Treble chamber brake
- Steel action bolted and bonded to the aluminium chassis
- Quickloc barrel change system
- 6 lug, 60 degree bolt with AI combat proven leaf spring extractor
- 3 position safety
- Full length Picatinny rail, 20 MOA
- 16" forend with 2 x 80mm Flushcup Picatinny rails, 1 x 140mm and 1 x 180mm Picatinny rail
- Flush cup sling fittings
- Two stage trigger adjustable for trigger weight between 1.5 and 2Kg
- 5rd magazine
- Folding stock
- Butt spike
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Adjustable buttplate
- Black, green or pale brown stocksides with black metalwork
- STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 accessory rails
- AI bipod and Harris bipod mounts
- Handstop with sling loop and Flush cup
- Cleaning kits
- Transit cases
- 12.5Kg (27lb) Empty magazine, no scope, 27” barrel with muzzle brake
- Full length 1370mm x 190mm x 164mm, 27” barrel, no scope
- Stock folded 1115mm x 190mm x 164mm, 27” barrel, no scope
Please note this item can only be sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for a face to face transaction with the appropriate paperwork.
If you don't see the Accuracy International item you require simply contact us and let us know your requirements as we are able to supply the full range of rifles, stocks and accessories.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend