Accuracy International AT308 rifle
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised). For exports out of EU, sales tax of 20% is removed from the prices shown.
Accuracy International AT308 rifle needs no introduction, taking its lineage from the revered AW rifle with upgraded ergonomics and a quick change barrel system. Each rifle is built to your specification on the same line as the military and police rifles, delivery time when not in stock is approximately 12-18 weeks.
The rifles feature:
- Match grade .308 Win stainless barrel, 1:12 twist
- Steel action bolted and bonded to the aluminium chassis
- Quickloc barrel change system
- 6 lug, 60 degree bolt with AI combat proven leaf spring extractor
- 3 position safety
- Picatinny rail, 20 MOA
- Flush cup sling fittings
- Two stage trigger adjustable for trigger weight between 1.5 and 2Kg
- 10rd, double stack magazine
- Black, green or pale brown stock sides (black metalwork on all)
- 20, 24 or 26" barrel
- No brake, double chamber brake or tactical muzzle brake for AI suppressor
- Folding stock
- Target adjustable butt plate
- STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 accessory
- Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 rail
- Thumbhole stocksides
- AI bipod and Harris bipod mounts
- Handstop with sling loop and Flush cup
- Cleaning kits
- Transit cases
- Weight 6.3Kg (13.9lb) Empty magazine, no scope, 24” barrel, no muzzle brake
- Full length 1170mm x 180mm x 90mm, 26” barrel, no scope
- Stock folded 965mm x 180mm x 100mm, 26” barrel, no scope
Please note this item can only be sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for a face to face transaction with the appropriate paperwork.
If you don't see the Accuracy International item you require simply contact us and let us know your requirements as we are able to supply the full range of rifles, stocks and accessories.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend