Steiner M536 battle sight
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Close and medium range engagements require lightweight, quick-to-point sights. The lean M536 provides a fast, clear aiming point in all light conditions and battlefield scenarios. An oversized, 36 mm objective lens gathers more light for a brighter image, 5x magnification puts rounds on target out to 700 meters, and the 10-setting illuminated reticle lets you instantly transition from close-quarter to medium-range targets, day or night.
Close- to medium-range tactical sight with multi-coated 36 mm objective, 5x magnification, illuminated day/night ballistic reticle. Waterproof, shockproof, tough, and utterly reliable.
Steiner promotional video here
- 5x magnification for targeting out to 700 meters.
- Multi-coated objective lens and bak4 prism construction for sharp, high-contrast image.
- Illuminated ballistic reticle with 10 brightness settings for day/night operation.
- Fully adjustable up to +/- 60 moa for elevation and windage.
- Picatinny base on the top for mounting of an auxiliary sight for cqb operation.
- Quick detach mount adapts to any mil-std 1913 rail
- Waterproof submersible to 10 meters.
- Tested to 1,000 gs for shock and recoil resistance.
- Powered by one cr2032 battery.
- Reticle Color(s): Red
- Finish: Black
- Field of View: 6.4 m (19.2 ft.)
- Mount: MIL-STD 1913
- Close Focus: Fixed at 100 m
- Eye Relief: 89 mm (3.5 in.)
- Click Value: 1/3 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: +/- 30 MOA
- Windage Adjustment: +/- 30 MOA
- Length: 190 mm
- Weight: 22.5 oz.
- Illumination: 10 Settings (5 day/5 night)
- Battery: CR 2032
- UPC Code: 840229100941 (5.56 reticle)
- UPC Code: 840229100934 (7.62 reticle)
- Reticle: 5.56 or 7.62 calibration (5.56 illustrated below)
If you cannot find the item you are looking for, get in touch and let us know your requirements.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend