Remington 700 SPS Tactical
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Remington 700 tactical rifles are in use worldwide with police and military and are a great choice for an 'out of the box' accurate target rifle. The number of accessories and stocks for Remington 700 mean you can tailor your rifle to your exact requirements.
The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It’s built for tack-driving accuracy with a 20" heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue® overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington and 308 Win.
The rifles feature:
- 20" heavy barrel
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- Hogue® overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Durable satin black oxide metal finish
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Select models accept AAC® and other 5/8"-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brake and suppressors (Models include all 16.5" barreled rifles: 85549, 84205, 85538)
- SuperCell® Recoil Pad
- Barrel length, 16.5 or 20" (depending on calibre)
- Muzzle, plain or threaded 5/8"x24
- Calibre, .223 Rem, .308 Win or .300 AAC Blackout
- STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 Picatinny rails
- Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 rail
- Cleaning kits
- Transit cases
- Weight 3.4 KG / 7.5lb (Empty magazine, no scope, 16.5” barrel)
- Full length 920mm / 36.25" (16.5” barrel)
Please note this item can only be sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for a face to face transaction with the appropriate paperwork.
If you don't see the Remington item you require simply contact us and let us know your requirements as we are able to supply the full range of rifles, stocks and accessories.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend