Remington 700 5R Stainless Gen 2
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Remington 700 tactical rifles are in use worldwide with police and military and are a great choice for an 'out of the box' accurate target rifle. The number of accessories and stocks for Remington 700 mean you can tailor your rifle to your exact requirements.
The Rem 700 5-R Gen 2 rifle features a cold hammer forged barrel with 5-R rifling which is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you’re a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for reliability and precision.
There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly opposite one another. Both of these features lead to improved accuracy and less fouling.
The rifles feature:
- Match grade 5-R rifles stainless barrel (twist dependant on calibre)
- Barrel fluted with six longitudinal LTR style flutes to reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- Threaded 5/8"x24
- Stainless steel action
- Back Cerakote finish
- Tactical bolt knob for easy bolt manipulation
- H.S. Precision Sand color composite stock with black webbing
- Full-length aluminum bedding block for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Dual front swivel stud system for easy mounting of bipod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Barrel length, 20 or 24" (depending on calibre)
- Calibre, .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor or .300 Win Mag
- STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 Picatinny rails
- Night Vision mount with STANAG 4694 / Mil std 1913 rail
- Cleaning kits
- Transit cases
- Weight 4.08 KG / 9lb (Empty magazine, no scope, 24” barrel)
- Full length 1111mm / 43.75" (24” barrel)
Please note this item can only be sent to your local Registered Firearms Dealer for a face to face transaction with the appropriate paperwork.
If you don't see the Remington item you require simply contact us and let us know your requirements as we are able to supply the full range of rifles, stocks and accessories.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend