KRG X Ray chassis
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
KRG X-Ray chassis feels nice and light compared to other aluminium chassis systems and has similar ergonomics to the KRG Whiskey-3.
X-Ray features V bedding, uses AICS magazines (not included) and has a variety of mounting points for slings, barrier stops, etc.
To accomplish our design intent, we kept the features that everyone wants and needs and eliminated those that weren't necessary. The end result is a hybrid aluminum and polymer chassis that we think you'll love.
We're proud to present the X-Ray chassis, the result of years of careful design, thought, refinement, and hard work.
FEATURESX-Ray Chassis (Generation 2 Chassis) Forend:
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand
- Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc .
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend
- Polymer for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter's hand.
- Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend.
- V-bedding system which is CNC'd into aluminum for consistent contact between action and chassis.
- Hardened stainless steel recoil lug instead of aluminum ones found on stock T3’s.
- Rem 700 version can accommodate most large aftermarket recoil lugs like the Badger Ordnance lug without any or with only slight modification.
- Accepts the Whiskey-3 gen 3/4 Spigot Mount.
- Designed for 5 or 10 round AICS magazines (with or without front spacer plate in T3, with spacer plate only in Rem 700 unless you have a modified action).
- Will accept any barrel contour up to 1.15” straight cylinder.(Will take standard 1.25" barrel shank and have clearance for that diameter out to about 4" past action face)
- Similar in shape to TRG trigger guard but made of aluminum instead of Delrin.
- Will accept Barnard trigger for T3 as well as factory trigger.
- Rem 700 version will accept the new x-mark triggers and nearly all aftermarket triggers but some aftermarket triggers may require modifications to the trigger or chassis.
- Mag catch is the same as the Whiskey-3 but the catch extender button is an optional item.
- Cheekpiece infinitely adjustable within range (1” travel).
- Cheekpiece can be quickly removed and re-installed, uses a clamp and thumbscrew design.
- Includes a simple feature to make the cheekpiece return to the exact height you set it.
- Cheekpiece can be moved forward or backward with one alternate position.
- Cheekpiece made of polymer to not transmit heat to or away from your face.
- Small grips are standard fitment. The larger grip size is an option during checkout or in our Products/Accessories section of the website.
- Adjustable with spacers in 3/8" increments with nearly 2 1/4” of adjustment range.
- LOP range varies slightly between versions but is roughly 12.7” to 15” (technically even longer is possible with even more spacers).
- X-Ray's include our 1-3 LOP kit which includes 3 spacers and the hardware to mount either 1, 2, or 3 allowing a max LOP of about 13.8"
- Reinforced polymer material.
- Heavy internal ribbing provides great strength.
- Mounting points for external QD cup or for our Sling Loop/QD mount on either side.
- Built in thumbshelf for same-side-thumb-grip shooters.
- Entire buttstock assembly can be used on Whiskey-3 if you should desire.
- High Quality Kick-EEZ pad with vertical adjustability to various established positions.
- Adjusted with hex wrench.
- Buttpad is Remington 700 pattern so user can install aftermarket pre-fit pads.
- Buttstock has one position on each side for external QD cup and one position on each side for Sling Loop/QD mount (optional accessories)
- Buttstock includes bag rider/butthook which can be replaced with included picatinny rail
- Harris bipod stud included on forend
- Spigot Mount can be added to front of chassis
- Ambi QD sling plate can be mounted and provides 3 positions for QD sling or HK hook sling attachments
- Most aluminum parts are hard anodized (Type III).
- All fasteners are stainless steel, some with black oxide coating, some are without.
- Steel parts are salt bath nitrided or stainless steel.
- Grip panels, forend, buttstock are injection molded reinforced polymer.
- 1.41 KG / 3.1 lbs w/o magazine
- FDE (tan)
- Sako green
Stocks available to fit the below rifles:
- Remington 700 short-action
- Remington 700 long-action
- Tikka T3, standard calibre action
- 1 x 1-3 LOP kit (spacers to adjust length of pull)
- 1 x Magpul MOE L2 rail
- 1 x Magpul MOE L3 rail
- Large selection of accessories from sling mounts to tripod mounts.
If you do not have an AICS magazine, you will need at least one of the below depending on the action length specified:
- Accuracy International Magazine, .308 Win. AICS, 5 shot
- Accuracy International Magazine, .308 Win. AICS, 10 shot
- Accuracy International Magazine, .300 Win Mag. AICS, 5 shot (with spacer)
- Accuracy International Magazine, .338 Lapua C.I.P. AICS, 5 shot
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no liability for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend