Aimpoint Micro H-1
To order please call us on 01767 834 134 Tues - Sat 10:00 - 18:00 or complete form here
Export subject to appropriate licences is our speciality! We will help you with the UK paperwork and arrange freight to your door where possible (if this is not possible airfreight to the nearest authorised airport from where you can collect will be organised).
Aimpoint renowned for their high quality robust sights the Micro H-1 is no exception. A fantastic primary optic for use on shotguns, AR15 tactical rifles, hunting rifles and as back up on higher magnification optics when coupled with an ERA-TAC or a Spuhr mount.
The principal differences between the H-1 and it's military relative the T-1 is the T-1 is waterproof rated to 25 metres and has an NV dot facility. Our advice unless you require these features is that the H-1 with 5 metre waterproof rating should cover most situations!
The Aimpoint Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Micro H-1 has become a very popular hunting sight worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
You will need a mounting solution for this optic:
- Direct fit mounts (for specific rifles, pistols, Picatinny rail or dovetails)
- ERA-TAC adaptors
- Sphur adaptors
Contact us if you are not sure what mount you need.
- Lightweight – 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment (where specified)
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
- Reticle adjustment range Height ± 360 cm/100 m (± 130in/100Yard)
- Reticle adjustment range Windage ± 270 cm/100 m (± 97.5in/100Yard)
- Colour aiming point - red
- Weight (without mount) 25g (0.9 oz)
If you cannot find the item you are looking for, get in touch and let us know your requirements.
Unless otherwise stated the price is for a single item, in one colour.
Parabellum Consulting Limited accepts no responsibility for the use (or misuse) of this equipment.
Standard delivery time is 2-3 working days. If a specific item is not in stock then delivery will be approximately 8-12 weeks.
Pictures are for reference; product delivered may differ slightly to that shown.
We Also Recommend